Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sandals Xcapade

I happened to crossed to Manels during their 40% slash off on all items last month. With friends, Lady and Irene, we rummaged around shoes, sandals, stilettos and even bags at the store.

Being a butterfly fanatic, I saw this cute ever so girly sandals with a butterfly on it.







Wow! It delighted not only my feet but my eyes as well when I finally tried it on.
For several seconds, I felt like Cinderella trying on the shoe glass from my prince charming..But I manage to fished myself out from daydreaming coz my prince was not even a man but a girl beleaguered by customers asking of their sizes.

I ended buying two pair of shoes..when I walloped unto this pink strapped stilettos .


Pink as one of my favorite colors did not escaped my fantasies to own one. hehehe



Hmmmm….when can I wear this? Hope it won’t kill me the moment I get these on.

0 notes: