Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sporting A New Hair...


Oct. 2, I decided to go out and have my hair regain its beauty after a year and three months. Coz a couple of months ago, napansin kong BUMABALIK ANG SUMPA!!! huhuhu....

Just in time coz i was so damn 'almost' depressed that day so i went off to my ever suki salon.
But I think positive vibes were not on my side that day coz the attendant named Louie, dont want to fix my bush, bcoz according to him, i should have to undergo rebonding again.
HMP! If I know, he just wanted to have a good cut or commission out of me.

With that, my morning blood sprint to my head in a split second and Sssswwwooossshhh... I blurted out "Alam mo kung ayaw mo, eh di WAG NA LANG! Sa iba ko na lang ito ipapagawa"!with eyebrows reaching my scalp, talikod, sabay walk out ang beauty ko!

And to cut the story short, I had my hair fixed at STRAIGHT FORWARD. Mmmmmm...the result was not as impressive to that on HAIR EXPRESSION but what can I do, that Louie made my day! :-(

Anyway, here are some pic as proof...



Eto, kaka-straight lang nito (Oct, 2) Halatang simang pa rin..hahaha



This was just a week old hair ( Oct. 8 )
(Bored on a Saturday Sales Meeting)


















Thiz iz IT.

0 notes: