Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Go With The Flow

For a couple of days, I let my thoughts wander and let my soul go with the flow. I Embraced each morning with a smile and bid each night serenely, hoping sweet dreams will visit me.

But it seems that i am a blog buff now. Missed my page and here i am, scribbling my thoughts with great agog. So much excitement that i don't know where to begin.

Well, I tried to accomplished tons of work and free up my mind before the long weekend but still at no good. :-(

I think I just have to enjoy each day and let my body rest.

Actually, there are so many thoughts I wanna put in writing. Feelings I wanna let go by blogging. But what for? Why? Who cares?

Kelly Clarkson's few lines of "Because of You" simply let listeners feel how cruel LOVE can be.

I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life.
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with.
I would rather let my thoughts on this matter rest in peace for a while than to spend each day or even each night pensively. I will be crude or immature to have prejudices without evident facts.

My puzzle of life has been askew. I can't put them in place as of the moment because some of its significant parts are missing. Where can it be? or better if the question is Who possibly have it?
The quest is up for me to take.

For the meantime, I will simply let this quote from the movie "Hitch" guide me. Illuminate me as I take each step of my journey.
"Life is not the amount of breaths you take."
"It's the moments that take your breaths away."

0 notes: