Thursday, November 24, 2005

Red Roses

Wow! I was surprised yesterday. I received 4 red roses.
After 4 long years, finally I received a new set.
I can't believe, that the "kilig" feeling is still there.
The feeling of being special. And ofcourse the notion that someone made me special.
I' ve been excited to know from whom were those cute roses, Coz I was not around when they were delivered. According to my officemate, it was from a guy from X company which is 2 buildings away from ours.

Hahaha. As I entered the room, my girl buddies including the bosses are teasing me.
They were even arguing why 4 roses? One of the boss said it meant "I love you !"(the exclamation being the 4th rose) They gave several comments and meanings for those roses...really funny but still overwhelming. Just the thougth that someone gave me flowers! (kilig)

Well, when my officemate reveal the name of the sender. The rest cheered for me. And one of my bosses said "Sleeping with the enemy ha?". Then we all laughed. Hahaha. The guy was from our competitor who I met in one of the HP trainings I attended.

Well...basically it was not the roses that I've been waiting for.
I have this "mystery admirer" hiding in the name of "Troll". He is religiously tagging here on my blog. Two nights ago (Nov. 22), he chat with me. We had few conversation that leads to promising that he will then reveal himself to me with matching flowers.

I know the fact that it won't happen but still, I waited. Hahaha. (Asa pa!)
I even mistook the guy who sent me flowers as Troll. But the truth was this mystery guy still remains a mystery to me.

Knowing this, my closest office buddies said "Ang haba ng hair ng lola ko!!! Ang daming admirers. Tatlo-tatlo pa!"

Anyways, receiving flowers made me feel special. I hope it will not take years for me to get the next batch of roses.

Ciao for now! :P

0 notes: