Sunday, December 11, 2005

Whatta Surprise!

Last Friday was an unusual day for me. As the clock ticked 12:15 AM. I texted HIM this:

2day, its bin 5yrs n 8mos.
Hop D magic of dis romnce wil not end.
Though we both know its wearing.
Until wen wil it endure dis tough road?
I dnt know. Jst tke care.

Didnt get any reply, so i continue to surf and surf until it was pass 3AM. Need to sleep but I went on and on. Was not even sleepy at that time. So, as I headed to bed, it was almost 4AM.

Bottomline, I ended taking a half-day work...hehehe

As I dwell into my pending quotes, Mean teased me that I have a suitor waiting outside, at the reception area. I didn't paid attention to what she said and continue working. Few minutes more, Jechele told me that someone was really waiting outside. So, I checked and yes there was.

I had another flower delivery. It was a nice bouquet from Designer Blooms. I signed the receiving paper, and asked the Manong who sent it. I learned that it was from Joan Llave. Chinkey's sister in-law. Wow! This was from HIM. What on earth did move him to send me flowers?
As I entered the room, my officemates teased me. "Ang haba ng hair! Grabe!" they said.
I checked the card and read it. And it says:

Honey,
Flowers for you bec. it's friday.
Ohh...Happy 5 yrs & 8 months.
I LOVE YOU.
Honeymoks

I smiled. A sweet smile with matching KILIG to the max. hehehe.
I was not expecting this. Knowing his being stingy! We were just chatting about this special day that for me was not special at all because he doesn't seem to care. I was wrong. I was ashamed that all the while I was disappointed and feeling sad because i felt he was taking me for granted.

I was simply fooled by that idea. And I was so so ashamed on how I misjudged him.

Well, bottomline, I said sorry and thanked him for making me special once again.
How i wished He was here so I could kissed him. hehehe

"Thank you Honey. Really Loved it. Oh, (sigh) You always like suprising me."


(on close up shot) Loved the roses. :P

0 notes: