Monday, February 27, 2006

And I thought I accepted them 100%.....


Whew! *grabs chest*.... i grasped for breath, my throat was taut.
This was exactly what I felt, when I saw the two cowboys "do" it.

Brokeback Mountain. The story of two gay cowboys and their forbidden and secretive relationship, gathered 8 nominations for the Oscars. One of those movies that gathered thy respect. Not because of the actors but of how the story opened windows that this situation really happened or happens. A relationship like this is real and not fiction or just a story created by some insane writer.

Ofcourse, I really like Heath Ledger. He is included in my "crush list". I fell for him when I saw "A Knights Tale". But on this film, I really can not tell exactly what I felt.

I emphatized with Alma (Michelle Williams) and felt sad with Lureen, (Ann Hathaway). I really can not explain how i felt watching the movie, but i will not even try to explain it here...(basta yun n yon!)

Here are some reviews about the film:
Catholic news on Brokeback Mountain
Review

---------------------------------------------------------
Aarrrrgggghhhh...I can not think, (today) I even have a hard time translating my thoughts in English....hahaha.

Kaya iniksian ko na lang 'tong entry na ito, (Buset!) when in fact, this should be long...walang pumapasok sa utak ko ngayon... :P
Kelangan ko ng ma-publish 'to, ganun din naman eh...malilimutan ko lang yung movie...hehehe

0 notes: