Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Horoscope for the Day

Jan. 31:

While wathing movie, Underworld, with my Blue Moon Friend, my cell beeps...

Checked the bag...but still peeking on the screen...(don't want to missed any scene)

There it goes: My daily supply of Horoscope. I wondered why so late? Normally, it comes in the morning..but it was almost 8PM...then read it

Your Free Horoscope is --- CAPRICORN: Everything will go well in matters of the heart - the love affairs considered at the beginning as transitory and superficial might take a turn for the serious. Sort out your papers and put your affairs in order, otherwise you will risk a loss (or at least some worries). Beware of colds and refrain from fats as well as too rich dishes. Slow down your tempo, otherwise you'll lose some of your effectiveness.

*thinks*

Ok. Is this something for me? Well, millions of Capricorn Globe subscribers received this as well. So I'm not the only one being fooled by such...hehehe


*eyes back to the big screen*

Oh, i enjoyed Underworld 2 over the 1st.

Bloody....so bloody, reason why I wasn't able to have even a single bite of my TLC burger. :(
Afterwards, went to Seattle's and grab SBC Javakhula vanilla drink.
Had lots of juicy conversation with my BMF (Blue Moon Friend) until we didn't noticed that it was already pass 12 midnight.
Still at Megamall and Oh boy, we need to part coz it getting so late...
Hay, we better make room for another more juicy interesting conversations. I supposed, one whole day is not enough :P

0 notes: