Sunday, June 11, 2006

This won't stop me

Still because of work, I can’t seem to find time blogging.
I am thankful for this loooong weekend. I finally get my fingers work on my page.
Damn! I miss doing this.

So many things had happened, met different sets of people, bonded with friends, old and new. Smiles all over. Had several bottles of this and that. Spoonfuls of this and that. Sleepless nights, laughing trips, singing sessions, clappings, moving from one place to another and more of my DVD-a-Thons. Whew! Really tiring. My mind always on the loose. Wanting, yearning to do this and that simultaneously. Finally, the body can not serve what the mind commands. Wishful thinking should stop here.

Yes, I am down. For days now, I’ve been roaring like thunder. Sniffing endlessly. Man! Rolls and rolls of tissue, guzzled tablets and capsules of sorts but still, I think, the fortress should take a break. Though how powerful the mind can be, though the will is so strong, the body should take its fair share of rest.

Hah! I thought I was invincible!

Well, hard headed as I always am, I really can not let time pass by without me updating this.
And boy, I really loved to visit and bond with Keekai and the rest of Llave’s tonight and have few swigs of mmm, dunno yet what alcohol they have on the table..hehehe. I should not abuse myself too much. Mom will whack me to death if I go out of house. Hehehe. Coz despite of her constant bickering not to take bath, I still did it. ( Sabay inom ng paracetamol para mawala agad sinat ko. Hehehe)

Mmmm…just to keep myself away from boredom, I watched the ff. sweetie-thug-thug wedding films.. shed few tears and aaaayyyyys *kilig mode* as I gazed on the character’s exchange of heart felt lines and ‘cors smooching moments. :P



got to rest now...

2 notes:

keekai said...

missed u more! lashing me! potek nagkita na kame ulet ni charlie... geeezzz more kwentos til i see u in the flesh! ahahaha nde bale there's always next weekend. ermmm f u were wondering wut wuz our poison over the weekends... gramma, happy horse, fundador

keekai said...

missed u more! lashing me! potek nagkita na kame ulet ni charlie... geeezzz more kwentos til i see u in the flesh! ahahaha nde bale there's always next weekend. ermmm f u were wondering wut wuz our poison over the weekends... gramma, happy horse, fundador