Sunday, July 23, 2006

Stymie Me

A new wind blew from no where.
Gushed some mist and then the dark clouds suddenly regress.
Repaint the sky with light blue rays of sunshine.

Enthralled by the sweet showers of stolen moments, oblivious on what sensation this may bring, I continue to gulp and taste what it offers.

Slowly, I let time pass by, but still, it came over me in a rush.

The CareBear began to decant the gloomy thoughts of thy dreams with cheezy, mushy, cuddly, sweet stuffies….so nice, so good to be true.

Then, I stepped back to thy realm.
Trying to pick the bits and pieces of that enigmatic link.
Recalling each scene while I sat, perplexed, forced to muse over and over asking myself why.

Finally, the day kissed goodbye as the night slowly embrace the blue sky.
I sat there, waiting...


waiting...

waiting...for him to hold my hand.

0 notes: