Sunday, September 24, 2006

Chow

Ei, Congratulate me readers... for i made it! Yehey! *cart wheel*

I COOKed!
Yes, and I served it right.
Today, I gave my family something to feast on.
Though it was just an easy one, still, this happens only once in a blue moon. hehehe

I really dont meddle in kitchen stuff yah know. Not my type. Well, for one, most of the time, i cut my finger whenever I hold a knife. (tsk tsk tsk... Poor me) So, very seldom will i get my hands busy with choppings.

But, today, i managed to do it.

Actually, it was all because of the "FREE TASTE " session yesterday, when me and my bro went to the grocery. Had one try and got a copy of the recipe. hehehe

My family loved it... and i was rewarded with big SMILES.

Viola! Here's the fruit of my labor. :P

Beans Italiano



Ingredients:
1 sup (115g) DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce
¼ kg baguio beans, each sliced into 3, blanched and drained
1 pc medium onion, chopped
200 g. ground pork
1 cup canned whole kernel corn (or 3 ears fresh yellow corn, grated)
½ tsp iodized fine salt or
1 ½ tsps iodized rock salt
¼ tsp pepper
1/2 cup water

Procedure:

Saute onions and ground pork. Add remaining ingredients except baguio beans. Simmer for 25 minutes or until corn is tender. Pour or mix with baguio beans.




0 notes: