Sunday, February 04, 2007

QT

QT as what we call it. Short term for Qualiy Time.

Since He came back, it's been almost two months now. But still, we can't be together at all times. Work ofcourse is the biggest barrier. My weekdays are full and I'm really exhausted as the clock ticks 6PM.

Another factor is distance. He lives in Valenzuela, while I stay in Caloocan. Not an issue since of same way if we travel from Makati where I work. But then, still, if he's gonna pick me after work, from their place to Makati, that's gonna be tiring. I am now considerate honey...and you know that...hehehe

And so, the weekend is saved to have our QT sessions. Swigs at bars is out now. While chillin' at coffee shops is still in. Trip to moviehouses ofcourse will always have its fair share of our QT and ofcourse, food trip will never ever be erased from our list. From sidewalk goodies like tukneneng ni Aling Patty, fishballs, kikiam, chicken balls and squid balls, isama pa ang Ice scrambled (mango and melon flavors) ni Manong sa may simbahan, isaw at tenga ng baboy ni Bading, which i missed so so much now.... ( Haba nguso)... up to burger, pasta and grilled food trippings lalu na ang Seafoods!!! Yum yum (makes me hungry as i typed these words....hehehe).

Well, believed me or not...we visitted museums and planning to go to Zoo by next week siguro. hmmmm....i'm getting excited on that one. Haven't been to Malabon Zoo yah know?



Ang Sago, (vow) masarap na, masaya pang ibala gamit ang straw... hahaha...Lagkit noh?)


QT at Singkit, one hot Saturday noon.

0 notes: