Saturday, May 05, 2007

Still here

Yes, I know. It's been a long hiatus.

But hey, i'm still here...alive and kicking.

What's keeping me busy? 'Cors, work! work! work! work! work! Aaaaarrrrrrggghhhh.

W O R K !!!

and this.


Really been a Scofield addict since Season 1. But honestly, season 2 did not excite me the way season 1 did. The storyline was too slow and not very intriguing. It only peaked when I reached episodes 12 onwards. Season 1 made me stay wide awake 'til 4am but season 2 set me in a mood of ' just-let-me-watch-it '. Nonetheless, i will surely wait for this ===>

Haaayyy, I so heart this guy. (kilig) His eyes, lips the whole face...ahihihi. Too mysterious yet so darn sexy.
If looks can really kill....i'm dead now.
Hey, If I will get pregnant, will keep a wall mural of Wentworth's face at home and stare at him every tick of the my idle time so that my child will look a-lot-more-like-his-handsome-ness! ahihihi.

Ohhh...My dear Wentworth.

But ei, of all the characters, T-Bag keeps me well entertained. *wink*




Next in line.... H E R O E S


0 notes: