Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cuddly Pal

Finally, my search has ended. I found her. My "new" friend. Yeah, I know.... i'm 27, and I admit I still have a heart and yearning of child for a doll that i can sleep with at night. *roll eyes and shrug* So what???!!! I'm not ashamed of this childish thing.


Nwei, I've been looking for a small, cute stufftoy for months. I don't like teddy bears. Though, they're cute and they come in lotsa colors and accessories, still, they didn't ring the bell. I am looking for something that is not so bizarre, but not too mundane either. *gulo* hahaha.




By the way, I named her Zooyac. Cor's A gave her to me. He even get a male version of it. (Thanks a bunch Hon...*tsup*) His name is Gangtee. Now, If you're wondering why on earth we named them these....it's none of your damn business!!! *bheh* But isn't it....Odd? Hahaha, maybe. But it's kinda nice to my ear. And pls. don't argue okie? All I care is that she's so soft, she's cute and i like her. She's sleeping with me for 2 nights now. *wink-wink* More N nights to go.

0 notes: