Friday, March 21, 2008

Accomplishments

Since my rig's HDD crashed, i failed to update this blog. So several things happened and events has passed. But now that i have this rig up and running once again, i can't wait to post entries! Whooot!!! whoott!!!

--------------------------

If things went rough between individuals, there will be SILENCE. If you want to break the silence, just give me these! *wink*

and this....




Hehehe...very typical girl.

----------------------------

Beep (part 3)

  • Step 1 = DONE
  • Step 2 = DONE
  • Step 3 = DONE
  • Step 4 = upcoming *wink*
Finally, Step 3 is over. I now have my Non-Pro Driver's License. *talon-talon*
Still have to practice a lot to be more confident and relax on the road. hehe
For Step 4, this will take some time for sure but i will try hard to accomplish it.

---------------------------

As promised, here's my final verdict. Eleven Minutes is a great, entertaining, enticing and educational romance book. I found part of me that somehow relates to the main character. Bottomline, This book is worth reading. You should try it too.

Now, I'm busy reading this....

-----------------------

I'm glad and proud as well because, slowly, I am learning Photoshop on my own! *wide grin*

-----------------------

Lent is the season most people contemplate about their lives, things they've done and things need to be done. For some, they find this season a time to relax and enjoy their vacation on various tourist destinations. But for me, this should not be the only time for us to reflect. Everyday, we should put Christ in our lives and be a good sheep to his herd. We should not waste each sweat, tear and blood Christ has paid for our sins. We should carry our own cross and follow HIM.

Yes I am no perfect, but i'm trying to be as good as I can.

To my Savior, thy praise and glory are yours now and forever.

*silence*

1 notes:

Unknown said...

ive read the alchemist. its too philosophical for me. hope you enjoy it tho =)