Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Phone!!!!

Weeeeeee!!!!! I have a new phone! And I so luv it. I can't believe that He, who has been a super certified STICKY RICE would give me something like this with no occasion to celebrate nor any apparent reason i can think of. Well, there's one, we almost end IT but patched it somehow. (exept....hhmmmmmm....he might have done something (again?!) that i dont know. wag naman sana *cross fingers*)






But its in my hands now for exactly 2 days and 18 hours. :P

I even won P20 on the "Money money booth" plus a free 4R print of myself with A.








Well, I'm still familiarizing myself with its features.

2 notes:

Anonymous said...

aww. ang sweet naman. ok lang mag-away, basta youd still stick together. antagal nyo na nga eh. kaya yan =)

Jhan said...

thanks Chels! :P