Saturday, November 15, 2008

Early Gifts

Weeee!!! I got early presents from A and my Tita Ninang Maricel.

1. My new beach shoes. Love them so. Got them from Gateway branch coz they are the only branch who still have my size. I'm 4, from Kids section. hehehe.



2. And this one, was from Tita Ninang Maricel. Straight from Aussie. Yey! I can use them on my malling exercise! :D




See, I consider malling as an exercise now. Imagine the leg work you'll exert hopping from one shop to another. You stretch your arms and back too by trying to reach for racks with files and files of clothes that's on sale!!! That reminds me of the sale now at Trinoma. (NOv. 13-16) Geez, too many people. Imagine, I get stressed yesterday just by watching people passed by while I sat at Mr. Donut. They're like ants racing to some sort of sweets scattered all over the mall.

Well back to my new bag. I used this yesterday, ofcourse to match my red shoes. Every friday is wash day so we can wear maong pants and t-shirts.




Yesterday, I met Lady to treat her out for an hour facial at Dermstrata. It's my gift for her for Christmas since she wont be around to spend the holidays. :-(
It was already pass 8 when we finished but it's ok. We were both contented and felt 10X prettier and fresh. hehe. It was cold inside Dermstrata so we thought of something to warm us up. A joined us for dinner at the new Chinese Noodle House across Max's at Level 2. I had spicy spareribs noodles, Lady had fried pork chop noodles, while A had one of their house specialties. We ended the night sending Lady to her crib in Sampaloc and bid her with a kiss and good luck.

Have a safe flight to SG Lades! Mwah.

And speaking of gifts, I started to buy and wrap christmas presents this month to avoid rush-hour-last-minute-gift-shopping next month. Tomorrow, will visit Divi. Yikes! I will face another battle of tawaran+buhat+siksikan blues. I hope all will turn out well.

BTW, I will end this post by introducing Kelly Carebear. Got her from one of my shopping escapades at Trinoma. Isn't she super cute? She's the newest member of my mini stuff toys. And She's my favorite too.

0 notes: