Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ramdom 6 Daw...

Ok, my turn coz I've been tagged by Ateng Al.

RULES!!!

** Link to the person who tagged you.

** Post the rules on your blog.

** Write six random things about yourself.

** Tag six people at the end of your post.

** Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

** Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Jhan's Ramdom-ness:

1. I crave Mango Bravo Cake by Contis
2. I am a semi-nocturnal creature: Nowadays, my body clock log's off at 1am. Before it was 11PM, then became 12am and now, 1AM....But lately, I sleep at 2AM. Uh-oh. I dont want to drink sleeping pills a year or two from now.

3. I wear my retainers: After removing my braces three (3) years ago, and one (1) year of having retainers day and night, I noticed there are small gaps on my teeth so I put on my retainers back. But during at night only that is IF I'm in the mood. hehehe

4. Tamahome of Fushigi Yugi is my number 1 anime uber-dooper-mega-crush. Next in line is Eugene of Ghost Fighter. hihihi

5. I am not afraid of the ff: Ipis, daga, palaka, butiki. Just dont threaten me with Uod...That disgust me so much.
6. I am a Christian.

It's your turn
- Gili
- Hahz
- Larry
- Mean
- Bebs
- A

0 notes: