Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Color of the Year

Being a shoe fetish...I can't help but get myself another pair. Teehee! If last month (Dec) I had green from local market, this time I got purple Crocs. I choose purple over chocolate brown simply because:

1. cute

2. trendy

3. it's the color of the year


Who knows? This p
air might bring me luck. Why not ayt? They can bring me to new places. Hmmmm...can't wait.



( Dec )



( Jan )

x-0-x-0

Today, I was surprised coz my net access has been restricted. Wtf!! What about my access to multiply, friendster and Plurk??!!!! Only to find out that one STUPID officemate was caught by the big boss yesterday doing his facebook and you tube addiction during office hours!!! Grrrr...

But ofcourse, I will not let go of my Godly access rights. So I made a prolific approach to get my all-"ANY"-sites-access back. How?

1. Be super close with the Network administrator

2. Let's call it simple "luck" because the New IT Manager was a former classmate
.
3. "Sindakan" lang yan :-P

By 1:30PM, business as usual! Net access galore!!! Nyahaha!

0 notes: