Sunday, January 04, 2009

Last Hirit Vacation mode

With most of Filipino workforce getting ready to be back for work tomorrow, I am not that surprised to witnessed malls still jammed with people doing their last hirit of yuletide-vacation-lakwatsa just like me. Hihi. After attending the sunday service today, i felt i was robbed again coz i shelled out Php 1K+ for meds. (again??!!!!) OMG! My health card must have loved visiting hospitals and clinics at least twice a month. Poor me. =(

Nwei, to continue, A and her mom picked me up at Healthway and then we met with A's bro to watch Ang Tanging Ina nyong Lahat. Malling+movie was our last feel of the holidays. The movie was not as funny as her previous sequels. There were many dead air of non-sense "patawa". Punch lines were OA and "pilit". If I will rate it, (5 star being the highest?) I will give 2 1/2 star. Sorry Ai-ai...your comedy didn't hit me.

Well, as usual, I'm doing my internet churvas...just sharing with my readers my what-happened-today-stuff for the sake of keeping my blog alive for 2009. ^_^

Need to prepare my things for work...

Ciao!

0 notes: