Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bleeding

I guess you really don't understand me at all. The x number of years we had together does not guarantee how perfectly well you know me. It's Vice versa.

I admit, i am complicated. You always tell me that I am such a big puzzle to solve. And each time you find the correct connecting piece, the picture suddenly changes. How inconsiderate right? At one point in time, we are in heaven, few minutes passed, we hit the floor face flat. Why? I bet you know the answer.

It's the choice I take that oftentimes crashed my heart. And everytime I chose the option which favors you most, I suffer. Suffer in a sense and in a different way that you really can not comprehend. My heart bleed endlessly when I made a wrong choice. And I wear my mask coz I need it. But You know, I really can't fake what I feel within. If only you really know how to look within, you'll see. You always look at my eyes. But can you really see through?

It takes two to tango. Yes. Well noted. It will not be in history if I didn't permit it. I'm not saying I don't want ANY of it. Ofcourse I do! It's beautiful. It's something worthy to treassure. It's a gift. But It's also a gift not meant to be open yet. Not meant to enjoy yet. Not meant to taste yet.

I guess, bottomline, I made a decision at wrong a time.
I am still vulnerable. I am weak. I am not so brilliant at all.

Yes, You will not understand ME.

2 notes:

keekai said...

Woah! LQ?

He loves you. He is lucky to have you.

Jhan said...

*shrug shoulders*