Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Reunited

Yehey! After 1 year, we finally met again face to face. One of my best pals is here. Back in her hometown. A and I met her finally last Sat for dinner. Coz i can't wait for Apr 17!!!!
I understand that it is a very busy vacation for her to accommodate family and friends. But duh! we're not just friends....we are almost sisters!!! We are best of Pals!!!!
(aawww....i miss Lady too). How I wish she's here too.
As expected, we updated each other. Shared our respective kwentos of almost everything. The daldalhan doesn't stop over our dinner plates. We even extended it over frappuccinos. Hehe. Well, the night was obviously not enough for us coz we talked and talked until pass midnight. We laughed and reminisced our times together and how time fly so fast. We talked about plans...future...dreams. Oh how I really missed her...(I miss Dheh too). How i wish they can make it again here for the BIG DAY. :-(
*deep sigh*

Oh c'mon, i should stop now...I might wet the keyboard again. :P But I can't help it. On the BIG DAY....as much as possible i want all special people in our lives to be there....to celebrate with us. But reality check, there are cases that are out of our control. (Lades, you better make that promise come to life....or else!!!!!......or else I WILL LITERALLY CRY MY HEART OUT!!!)
*fingers crossed*
There's a couple of weeks more before Apr. 22nd. Apart from the 17th, will surely find ways to be with Mheh before she fly back to NZ. Good thing there's internet to stay intouch.


Here's some pics:


Here's my Whiri Twist Paua (pasalubong from Irene) - Represents the bonding of Friendship & the joining of lives for eternity.

I miss my Berks. :-(

0 notes: