Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm serious!

...I've been wanting to have a pair of these since Hmmmm.....can't remember. Hahaha.
But seriously, I love them. So cute and trendy and very stylish. Aarrrgggghhhhh.......If only i have the extra cash to shell out just for these... :-(

I'm thinking of compelling reason why I need to spend 60 USD + shipping fee for these! Really really thinking about this. I'm a shoe fetish. No doubt about it. But being a shoe fetish that I am does not have to be a big spender on shoes noh! I believe I still have the control of buying. Well at least once a month. :P hehehe.

*Deep sigh*
I really really wanted to have one of these from Pluey's. I hope my Santa will include this on his list. *wishful thinking*



Well, guess what? I found these at Landmark for only Php 300. Pwede na!
These will suffice while Santa is still convincing himself to grant my wish. Hehehe.


0 notes: