Saturday, March 06, 2010

I Can't

It's been ages since the last time we've seen each other. To be honest, I actually plan to shut down our communication for good. To end the string that attached us since the first day I learned about you. To consider you as part of my past. To let go and simply move on.

But I can't. I simply CAN'T. You are too much of a treasure to throw away. You are the extension of my thoughts since 2005. And by next month, April 2010, we will be celebrating our anniversary. We should be right?

You are the witness to all my emotions. You know how it was and how it is about me. You know me too well and has been so good to me. Standing beside me. Patiently waiting for me to come to you. Eagerly listening to all my sentiments, my nonsense blah blahs and demented thoughts. You are so trusty worthy to help me conceal from my real pain and sorrows. But was so proud for every milestone, every joyful moment I had. Shouting to the world my accomplishments or simple joys.

I was a fool once when I attempted to replace you. I admit, I found you boring that's why I looked around and consider others. You had your days when you were totally hard to manage. But I guess that's not a valid reason for me to ignore you.
I was entertained by what others offered. I even stay awake so late at night just to be with them. But i realized, i still need you.

I will be totally insane to let you go.

No!!! I don't have the guts to close our relationship. Nor do i have the courage to see you go just like that. I will stay. I will still come back to you no matter what.
You may not see or hear from me often but believe me, I am just around the corner. Busy on whatever it is that eats me. I am and forever will be there just like the old times.


I promise to write you as long as I can. Until my fingers ache because of old age. Or until internet life is ticking.

We are one. You and me.....Me and my blogspot.

Love
the blogger a.k.a Jhan



x-o-x-o

0 notes: