Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hate MySelf

Foolish Foolish! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! I hate myself today.
Why on earth did I loose self control on the matter?
Why of all the braveness I've shown, still at no good... I was caught unguarded.
The ball at my hands was stolen in just a quick spin of my opponent!
His sword struck me, deep, so deep that blood can't find it's way to drip down the dry land under my feet.

The mirror of transparency was waving triumphantly over me.
Revealing all the sadness, frustration and anger within.

I hate myself. Of all the reasons i have which I can't reveal at all.
Decided to conceal it as long as I can. Just like what top models do. Flaunting their assets and conceiling their flaws. The eye of the spy might take a peep. Then will have a good laugh at me once again. I hate him. How could he be so cruel on me.

I wanna scream! I wanna jump off the hill.

Can somebody catch me please?

0 notes: