Sunday, November 13, 2005

Welcome Pink and Blue Geeks

I have lots of thoughts running on my mind.

Few seconds ago, two geeks were debating inside my not so-lively head, weather to reveal it or suppress it . As my blog's title says, Jhan Reveals, Pink Geek imparts that I should post whatever is running on my mind now. Blue Geek on the other hand says that I've been too glitzy. Almost transparent and blatant in my feelings that I've been drawing attentions from Anonymous souls who were religiously tagging comments on my board. (Pink an Blue Geeks…my two personalities..hehehe...wutta loony Jhan...or schizophrenic...hahaha)

Nwei, Blue and Pink are my favorite colors. That is why I entitled this post on these two colors. Two colors, contradicting yet still complementing each other. Representing the official colors of sexuality.

I really love "Blue". Eversince, my eyes are easily captivated of almost anything with the shade of blue, especially "Baby Blue". Just recently (when I turned 20 …hehehe), I find pink stuff cool as well. Showing Girl Power ei! Yey! [ clap! clap! ] Proof that I am Kikay nowadays..hehehe.

Now why am I writing all these stuff?

The answers are simple, (1) I just wanna add another post. hehehe (2) I really wanna share what I'm thinking and feeling tonight. (3) I guess, I am a blog buf now [Cheers!]

Actually, I don't want to use this as my e-diary. Posting all the nitty gritty details of how I spent my day. I need not tell where I went, what I've done, etc.

Nevertheless, If my blogger visitors and pals will notice my writing style, I'm still using metaphors here. Simply because I just want you guys to exercise those brains…hehehe. Nah, Still wanna cloak some of my futile sentiments in life. Enough of this "Bloggadrama"!!! [wink! wink!]

As regards, Blue Geek wins on this round. I will just let few of my behind the scene issues stay in peace.

Well, all I can say is, God and not Love, yes, God moves in mysterious ways.

He is never deaf or blind. He listens on our prayers….always. Seek and you will be Served, in his own time and in his own way.

Thank you for the letters Lord...touched ako...[ Aaawww! ]

0 notes: