Sunday, December 25, 2005

He Never Fails....

Aaaayyy....Of several surprises I received for the month of December, I had two that made it outstanding among the rest.

First, was on Dec 9. Already shared it here. T'was the day I received a bouquet. Wow! The feeling was still great to remember. ( eyes battling, *wink x 10* hehehe)

The second one happened last Dec. 19.
Work keeps on coming and filing up to my neck, that i find it hard to breath. Had a quick break, headed straight to the wash room to freshen up...few minutes more, had no choice but to kick my butt off that room and go back to work.

I still remember, I was wearing a frown, too lazy to go back to work...tired and wanted to relax..but i can't. As i let the door closed, there was this man rushing towards the male's room which is just next to the room i just volted out. My attention was not on his face but on his whole image. He was tall, dark, but not handsome because he was sporting a long bushy curly hair. (Brain processing...checking for adjectives to match....kkkzzztttt..."duh! sino 'tong pangit na mamang 'to?")

So, when my eyes catched his as we were just 1 meter away. I grasped...feet locked on the floor...hands covered thy opened mouth, eyes rolled and then burst the following words. "
Nakakainis ka! Hayup!"

Without looking back, i stepped back at the office. Mae was there, laughing...teasing me...and I can't help but continue to utter those words "Nakakainis sya Ate Mae...Hayup! Hayup talaga!"

I admit, i was really shocked. Though I had few hints of him showing up on Christmas but i really didn't believed it, for he was saying he changed his plans and will be back on summer instead.

My hands were freezing cold. Though I was looking at the monitor...my brain stop dead. My heart was getting wild, jumping upside down and beating fast. Hahaha! Feels like going back on Highschool days that you finally met your ultimate crush.

Few minutes more...the teasing goes everywhere...then my cell beeps. It was his text..and it goes.

"Honey, I crossd 2200 km of water just to surprise you for this day..."

"Hwag ka na mainis sakin pls."

I smiled...Kilig feeling is everywhere...hihihi

When we finally had a chance to talked, he gave me several gifts which were included in my wish list...Loved them all ofcourse. (yey! *talon* *talon*)

Bottomline, wish granted with extra bonus presents. My my, being a good girl is not too bad afterall. Santa's been really watching! *wink*

My man Never Fails to SURPRISE ME.


Merry Christmas Everybody.
Hope your wishes will also come true. :P

0 notes: