Sunday, January 08, 2006

Some Good Things Never Last

A Merry Christmas, A Wonderful Birthday, A Happy New Year!! To sum it all 'twas a GRAND HOLIDAY.

First, Mah wish came true. Second, bonus as it is, that I've spent the holidays with my honey.

So much happenings, parties, and gatherings had passed. So much to do but so little time to make them all happen.
Even failed to find time putting such events here at my blog. Had lots of pictures to show or share but days ran so fast that putting them here, will appear to be so so late and irrelevant to date.

Staying for 3 weeks, He tried to make the most out of each day, each hour, each minute and each second he has with me. Served all surprises he had and planned just for me. (aarrgghh...teary eyes...drip, drop...drop...goes down the tears on my cheeks)

From kikay stuffs to dinner, parties, movie and even the book I wanted to have. Loved all the presents I received from him. All the surprises he had for me. Ooh, He still knows how to knock me off my feet.

The feeling was overflowing that seeing him go this morning is killing me softly. Tried to cloak the desolution of him leaving once again. Of reasons I'm still trying to comprehend.

He Flew back to BKK at 11:30am. I tried to act as if everything is fine. As if he was just a casual friend whom I bid goodbye. As if I'm very used at this scenario. Yes, it had been 3 times now. And on the 3rd time, I admit, it still feels like the first time.


Suppressing the nostalgic fever never helps. And writing is the best medium I can get as my refuge. Missing him so much. Longing for him each and every tic tacs of the clock. Checking on my cp to see if he's safe, and ofcourse, going on almost gaga just to hear his voice once more. Not minding on texting and calling him even at my cost.

Geez, 8 months apart, 3 weeks of patching things up…enough..but still not enough. Now am back to the start of "Mastering The Art of Waiting" but now in "Volume 2".

Up to when and what day will our eyes meet again, I really have no idea. (sigh) Up to when and what day will I feel his warm embrace again, that I'm looking forward. Up to when and what day will I locked his lips to mine, that I'm dying to happen soon. ( sigh x 10 )

If another surprise will it be, I know it will be different from the last but much more extravagant.

Looking back, Barbara Streisand's song "Some good things never last" ring the bell on my head...(can relate only on the title but not on the whole lyrics). But 3 weeks as it is, it had been the happiest 3 weeks of my life so far! ( wide grin )

Contented, Overwhelmed, Happy --- I loved the way he make me smile.

Next time, I'll sing "Get Here" by Oleta Adams.

"I don't care how you get here, just get here if you can!"

MizzinYuNaw_SoMats!

0 notes: