Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!

There's a lot reason to celebrate this day. (decode...decode NOT this sentence pls. :P)

Few hours before the official Hearts Day, a couple of pals already sent their greetings in advance.

And because I stressed myself out once more at the gym, I instantly fell asleep, the moment my back touched my bed. (muscle cramps again. huhuhu)

This morning, as i woke up. Checked my CP, *shocked* The very very first person who greeted me as the clock ticked 12midnight, still, came from the most important other person in my life.

Well, I'm not really expecting anything from HIM. But oh boy, he still surprised me in his own special way. *kilig* hihihi.

Simple phrases, simple words, yet these made me feel "Extra-Special"! (again, just you decode NOT what i'm trying to convey here ppulllleeeezzzzz. :P)

Of wonderful text msgs i received this love month, here are some, to which i am proud to share.

From Lady: Feb 3, 11:04 PM

Loving is not what we see but what we feel.
Not how we listen but how we understand
Not how we forget but how we forgive
Loving is holding on even when the pain, dares you to let go.


From Randolf: Feb. 14, 10:38 AM

Why does Cupid symbolize baby angels?
To remind us that Love never grows old.
But why is Cupid' arrow directed at the heart?
To remind us that true love hurts!
Happy Valentines ",)

From Weng: Feb 14, 1:32 PM

It is your HEART that makes you the BEST.
You are wonderful according to what YOU ARE, not according to what YOU HAVE.
Happy heart's day!

From Edric: Feb 14, 1:48 PM

"LOVE" is always bestowed as a gift.
Freely, willingly given and without any expectation.
We don't love to BE LOVED, we love TO LOVE.
HAPPY VALENTINES!!!!

BTW, as i listen to RX Monster Radio this morning on the "Morning Rush" (oh, i am really an aaaavvvvviiiidddd FAN). I sooo luuurrrrvvveee and enjoyed listening to Chico and Delamar, most especially each "Top Ten" they have.

Today's Top Ten was, Top Ten Reasons What We Love About Love. As expected, most batch entries made me smile, smirk and go "aaaayyyyyy" and frown. hehehe...But in between brakes, here's a song that really touched me.

Stick Wit U - Pussy Cat Dolls

Ohhh.. Oh Oh..

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind
Seems like everybody is breaking up
And throwing their love away
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)
Nobody gonna love me better, I'm gonna stick with u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I'm gonna stick with u
You know I appreciate it, I'm gonna stick with u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I'm gonna stick with u

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind
See the way we ride, in our private lives
Ain't nobody gettin' in between
I want you to know that, you're the only one for me (one for me)
(What I'm sayin' is)

Nobody gonna love me better,
I'm gonna stick with u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I'm gonna stick with u
You know I appreciate it, I must stick with u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I'm gonna stick with u

And now, ain't nothing else I can need
And now, I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me
I got you, we'll be making love endlessly
I'm with you (baby I'm with you)
Baby you're with me (baby you're with me, higher)

So don't cha worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you, and you know me
And that's all that counts
So don't cha worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you, and you know me
And that's, that's why I say (Hey)

Nobody gonna love me better,
I'm gonna stick with u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I'm gonna stick with u (come on)
You know I appreciate it, I must stick with u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I'm gonna stick with u

Nobody gonna love me better,
I'm gonna stick with u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I'm gonna stick with u
You know I appreciate it, I must stick with u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I'm gonna stick with u

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYBODY!!!

*sing* "What the world needs love....it's love, sweet loooovvvveeeee..."

0 notes: