Monday, February 13, 2006

My PC On Vacation... :-(

Whuuuuaaaaatttttt????!!!! WTF!!!

That was my initial reaction when i found out that my PC was not working.
Ohmaygawd! What the F-c- happened to it?!!!!
Checked all cables...all was ok, check power, ok....checked the monitor...in good condition.

Then I remember my dad telling me that the pc was sort of "stuck-up" daw accordingly to my younger brother.

The last time i used it was Thursday, Feb 9, from 11pm up to 3am of Feb. 10. Nothing was wrong with it....After mom gave out few "jet lee" strokes to my two younger bros, came the confession that they were trying to install something from it and it the machine halt. Of tension on what to do next, they just shut it off improperly.

Maybe because of power flactuation, the board was hit. Must be the integrated video card, that is why there was no display at all.

Gggggrrrrrrr.....i've been wanting to smash those two (younger bros) but...what's the use? Afterall, It will not fix the problem nor wont do any better at all. I can yell to them as long as i could. Curse them as long as i want. But what for? it will be just futile.

I gathered my equanimity, listen to the story, and just tried to call the store from where i bought it. Since it's still under warranty, i can claim for a replacement. But this will take 3 weeks to 4 weeks. Huhuhu! I'll be missing blogging and checking personal emails for a month!!! Imagine, ONE month!!!!

And considering the time i need to allocate for going there, and bringing that CPU on a Sunday. For Sunday is my only free day. :-(

Dad said "Mabuti, mabait ang Ate nyo! Kung ako yan....nalintikan n kayo sakin!"

Oh, just you wait till it's over....you'll find out. HMP! (this is for my two brothers)

X-(

0 notes: