Saturday, February 11, 2006

MYMP - Repeat!

Yey! I've been longing to find time to post this...good thing, i'm here staying late on our "working" Saturday sched.

I almost missed this event for my gimik-buddy suddenly had her unexpected guest, and snatched her from me. hehe. Good thing there was my ever-reliable bestfriend Lady to accompany me the whole night. And Oh Boy, we really had fun. :D

MYMP still rocked Araneta Colliseum down! That was Feb 3, 2006. Comparing from the first concert, the repeat was more jam-packed. More people, fanatics, lovers, a throng of friends and even children (little girls) attended the event.

No wonder why, Juris suddenly burst into tears when she ascended on center stage.

People applauded, cheered, sang with, danced with, giggled, laughed and most of all, all were touched by each song, MYMP sang.

Here are songs that really caught my attention, my heart, my soul, my all. (aaaawww)

  • Sa Kanya
  • Never get over you getting over me
  • Nakapagtataka
  • Before I let you Go
  • Especially For you
  • Ordinary Love

Ofcourse, again, i suppressed my emotions. This was one event that tears has no room but of enjoyment and fun only. Of cheers and songs to feel. Teasing may be there, coz lyrics will sure cut you like a knife, but up to that level only. There were introductions, before Juris would sang like "Oh, ito para sa mga iniwan!" Then the crowd goes..Mixed "ouch", "yes!" and "hahaha". Another was "This song is for those na umaasa pa rin!" and one was "Ito ay para sa mga inlove".

Well, basically, never ever let it go through and caught you unguarded. Good thing, I put on my armor that night. Whew! (Buti n Lang!)

BTW, just to comment, I liked MYMP's outfit on the repeat compared to the first. Juris' dress were more enticing. She's more gorgeous and more pretty.

But songs were less than the first. Reason why it ended at around 11pm only. Guests from the first were better than the repeat. Guests from the repeat concern were lead vocals of famous pinoy bands. Barbie Almadis, Lead vocal of Imago, Lead vocal Sugarfree, and oh, i forgot the other...hehehe (memory gap?)

Here are some pictures:

Lead vocals of pinoy bands with Juris.

Barbi Almadis, singing...(oh, she is so pretty)

See the people who attended?

Toto - Post Freestyle member. And so Jinky Vidal went solo too.

Juris and Toto - Duet ( Pretty ng gown ni Juris! Parang syang small barbie! :P )

Ofcourse! Pictures wont be complete without US! hehehe


0 notes: