Monday, May 29, 2006

Aging?

Tsk tsk tsk...am I that old? Just last week, someone mistook me for being so young to enter an R-18 movie (The Da Vinci Code). Now, my knees (particularly, the right one) are aching for 3 days now. Well, the pain has subsided a bit compared to last Friday. My officemates are now teasing me..."Sign of old age". How ironic wasn't it?

I am not surprised by this pain, coz I normally feel this during cold season (particularly Christmas month up to February). I had an injury on my childhood days ya know. But this is taking long now. Huhuhu. Normally, at night, after I put on some pain gel and elastic bandage, the pain stops the following day.

I really detest taking medicine unless necessary. In fact, some envy me for having a strong pain threshold. Well, nevertheless, I just hope this will end soon.

Actually, I am thinking that maybe part of the culprit of this pain was my wearing high-heeled shoes lately. Coz, research says that wearing high heel shoes is not good for our feet. Yes, they will help our legs look much nicer and sexier but the down side is that our knees suffers because more of our weight that is supposed to be on our feet and or heels will be carried on by our knees. Tsk tsk tsk ... poor me. Not enough calcium I surmised. Hehehe.

Anyway, though I’m in pain, this doesn't stop me from wandering around the streets. Hhmmmm.....i wonder if I really have a mole on my feet. But up to now, I still can't find it. Hehehe.

But yesterday, I let this busy feet rest for a while and let my eyes do the work on my so called DVD-a-thon of Kim Sam Soon. I am not yet done though I am laughing my heart out on the couple. What a sweety-cutie-funny story. Making me ride on the boat of absurdity of lurve... Haaayyy. *kilig*

Well, the cloak is on me once again. Been through few emotional turmoil but I'd rather zipped my mouth and incarcerate this fingers from typing $*^#!#@ *toot* *toot* :P

0 notes: