Sunday, May 21, 2006

My Pleasures

Hmmm……been trying to blog these thoughts over weekdays but the prowess to make it happen doesn’t seem enough. Work has stressed me out leaving me too pooped and sapped to even power on my PC. Nevertheless, the time has come. Tada! Will just go over the main points

1. Mok’s mysterious CD finally revealed its content. A compilation of video clips that was supposedly his anniversary gift for me. (Well, better late than never!) Well, too simple as it seems, still this made me drown and float into an emotional serenity where smiles and tears collide. The resonance of each strings plucked though flawed still gave me delight to continue to hear out not only the voice but the heart that speaks. ( Ooooohhh….mushy mushy-anone ) :P


Here are captured shots from the video clips.






2. A relaxing full body massage.

3. Bottle(s) of Beer. (Mmmm….should I declare the number? Wehehe)

4. Curiosity…. ( flavored sticks in mint, chocolate and pinks )

5. Text Msgs….

6. Sweet complements….

7. MP3s

8. Pictures

9. Memories...

And to complete the list…

10. Movie(s)

As promised to myself, I will see this movie by hook or by crook. I read the book, so I should see the movie too. Well, fictitious as it is, I am not surprised if the movie keeps on inviting inquisitive minds to witness what it has to offer religion wise or entertainment wise. Being a Catholic, I believe the movie was created not to educate nor change or confuse what the norms believed in but to simply ENTERTAIN. Our Faith should not be shaken that instant. And if by any chance the storyline it depicts is true, I don’t care. Bottom line is, Jesus is a Man and a God. He SAVES US from sins and is all that matters.

----------------------------
Movie Smiles:

1. While in line for movie tickets….

Ticket Lady: These are the seat available for the 2:50 show
Popoy: Ano yan?
Ticket Lady: Front seat na lang po…
Popoy: Ano? Dun n lng tayo sa 3:25?
Me and Tin: Cge...
Ticket Lady: What row and seat number po?
Me: Row J na lang
Tintin: Yeah, 23-25.
Ticket Lady: Uhm, (stared at me)…Uhm, how old are you Ma’am?
Me: *laki mata* …. Ako?!!!
Popoy and Tin: *surprised by Lady’s question*
Me: *smiles* Matanda na ako Miss…don’t worry. *uber flattered smile*

(Da Vinci Code is R-18! Hahaha! And now, Do I look like 17???!!!!! Geeezzzz….this was the best compliment I had. Nyahahaha! I liked that Lady)

2. Inside the movie hall:

Popoy: Anong letter tayo?
Tintin: 24
Me: *esep = since when does 24 becomes a letter?!!!!*

3. While having our Salad delight after the movie, talking about income taxes…

Popoy: Ako nga tax ko eh P X,xxx !!!
Me: Yung tax na natatandaan ko dun sa W…ano nga tawag dun sa form nay un? (I am actually referring to the ITR form…)
Tintin: *biglang sagot ng* W-Grill?
Popoy and Me: *stared at her blankly then…* Hahaha! (Paki-connect nga ang Tax at W-Grill pls.)

Nyahaha…looking forward for more antics. :P

0 notes: