Monday, May 01, 2006

Punta Me Fontana

Date: April 30, 2006
With Whom: Lady, Ate Jet and Lady's officemates in URC.
Where: Fontana Leisure Park, Pampanga

It was my 2nd time to visit Fontana Leisure Park, but still, I don’t find the place amusing.
Here are the ff. reasons why I haven’t had fun. Well, If I were to rate the fun…it will be 4. (10 being the highest)

1. Well to start with, we left URC at almost 8am, while on the road, i tried to bury myself reading another Mitch Albom's book, "the five people you meet in heaven". But at pass 9am, the Van we rode overheat, and so, we had no choice but to pullover on the side road.


While the driver was trying to rejuvenate the car’s engine…I took the liberty to capture nature’s beauty.




Then I noticed, we stopped at a nearby ranch coz I happened to spot these horses.

Tik tak tik tak….the time was speeding fast…and the car was still at no good condition. They kept on pouring water. Few minutes more, 2 patrol van stopped. Cors’ they asked Q’s on how and whys…but I’m not interested to listen to them. Instead, I pacify myself on taking these pictures.



Hehe..Fenk Flipflops. ( Left: Lady / Right: Mine)

Arm trinkets (Lady's bracelet, Ate Jet's watch and My colorful arm band)

Free from Traffic

My Shadow

2. At pass 10am, the sun was roaring so so sooooooo hot!!! We are all sweating to the max. The other vehicle to rescue us was still 45mins away. Our van was towed to Mexico Tollgate because the policemen told us we shouldn’t be on the highway too long. Coz we might…take note on the “might” caused traffic. Haller!!!! As if!!!

3. Lady’s office mate Herbert was a pervert .

4. Lady’s gir officemates were Te-Ma-Arts. Even Ate Jet, despise them as well…hehehe.

5. Fontana was not really an interesting place for me. But being a photo aficionada, I can not let the day passed without taking pictures…hahaha

6. The van didn’t made it by dusk, so we end up taking the bus way back home. :-(

And tonight, since I will surely be dang busy at work, I need to do my online stuff…for almost 5 hours now, I’ve visited my regular fav sites, checked emails, friendster, read blogs, etc. and someone caught me at this view….busy blogging.



Eeeeewwwww oily face. Haven’t had my bath yet…hahaha

0 notes: