Saturday, May 13, 2006

Random thoughts...it's Raining

Yes! Finally, I’m back from a 2-week blog leave.
Actually, I didn’t have any choice but to let my thoughts wander in the air for the meantime as I was really dead beat at work. ( ok. Change topic. Just the thought of it wears me out *sad face* )

Well, first thing first, Since I now belong to a new group, I was moved from a previously spacious working place to a smaller table, close to “crowded area”, to which I am not so satisfied because I have lots of stuff and I still can’t figure out up to now, how am I supposed to squeeze in everything.

The only advantage I take pleasure in is that I have seatmates now and I am far from the “ear squeaking” voice of my boss (Whew!) Plus, I can surf non-business pages without the anxiety of being caught by the President who always meander around the office. :P
As u know, my new working space is NOT along the main walkway now. Hehe



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her Keekainess finally managed to meet up with me. Surprisingly, while I’m doing my never-ending workload, she pops out of the blue and hand over a very cute kikay green top plus Mok’s intriguing CD!
She warned me not to wear it if I will wander along Quiapo. :P

*esep #1* She reasoned out that someone might kidnap me for having this glittery bling-blings.

*esep #2* My guess was, someone might approach me to read their future using this darn poker and or tarot cards or the least, someone might just held his/her hand on me and let me read his/her palm. Hahahaha (Ala -Madam Auring??!! )

As for the CD (with out the case), tsk tsk tsk *sigh* really, really Mr. KURI a.k.a “Sticky-Rice” (according to Pond…hehehe) I still don’t have the chance to see it. Hhhhmmmmmm, I wonder what’s within?

----------------------------

Just yesterday, I almost knocked myself unto the pavement on my way to work. :-(
I was in this so lady-like dress. A plain navy-blue collared shirt, accentuated with pink beaded necklace, matched with my very floral A-cut skirt.
And to top the get up was my black 4-inch high heel-single strap stiletto…






And ofcourse, I had with me my so girly golden-weave hand bag.

I was really, really ashamed. Geeezzzz, I felt all eyes laid on me that instant. Coz one of my heels tripped as I descend from the vehicle………and the rest was history :P (interested souls wanting to know the details can ask yours truly in exchange for a bar of chocolate….*clap* *clap* *clap*)

mmmmmmm……really drooling for chocolates.

Well I had my fair share of very chocolate / rocky road / cookies and cream, cup-full of ice cream yesterday afternoon….yum yum!!!

0 notes: