Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cook?

Nah! I've been cooking for 2 Sundays in a row now.
Last week, I made this ===>

My spaghetti con karne.

Yes! And my brothers loved it.
They finished the whole pan (1 Kg) within the day.
Oh yeah, those 3 can eat like a monster!

And today, since my youngest bro, Raymond, requested that we have Beans Italino for lunch, i prepared one.

But of my fear getting any sort of casualties from cooking, (like [1] cutting my fingers, [2] dropping the knife, almost hitting my feet, [3] knocking off glass, etc. Hahaha....such clumsiness!!! I never out-grown that since I was a kid), because I always get one whenever i attempt to cook or help at the kitchen.

So, I let my father do the chopping of the baguio beans and the onions.
And that's it, all the ingredients were ready. All I have to do is cook them.
But, goodness, I really have a bad omen whenever I cook. Huhuhu. Poor me.
Guess what? I got this:

Hhmmmm, maybe i should give myself a break from cooking. Hehehe. Mmmmm, Yeah! Sounds a great idea! Will let my parents do what they're best at. :P

0 notes: