Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hesitation

Often times, I like to write things that's going on my mind. Questions, curiosity, anxiety, stress, mood swings, happiness, excitement, etc. Almost everything that I feel like writing about. But often times too, i just let it slip my thoughts and forget about putting it down to words, phrases, sentences and even symbols that people can read onto. I think one big factor, why i dont write my insanity is when Hesitation strikes. One thing I am sure of is that, yes, I want to share a part of what I am thinking and what I am feeling. But reality bites that I still can not fully reveal what's within me. Guess I still want to be a sort of "mystical-lady-ish-puzzle-like-lass". Cloaking, that's what I call it.

While lack of Time is the 2nd big factor. I am always chasing up time. Time, timing....Oh boy, i am very poor at it. (Let's not go down in details why I said so. Ok? I'll reserve it on another post. )
Nwei, on my way back and forth to work and home, normally, I muster topics i can write about on this not-so-often-visited/read-blog but repeatedly fail to blot it down. Imagine, how can you write while you are struggling to get a better space inside the LRT or MRT? Not a good time huh? Or, how can you comment on something that you see in the mall, when you're passing a thick throng of heads busy to get to their respective places? And as soon as you get home and still have that little energy to power on your almost-dusty-rig....violah...your brain was basically empty.

I guess timing, persistance, willingness, passion...is all i need to get my letters going.

Oooppss...it's time to visit dreamland.

Zzzzzzz.....

0 notes: