Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Rain


It has been a year now. The same season when i almost fall into a sweet trap silently woven by each hour i spent in vain. It was the same season...raining.

As the rain fall steadily since yesterday, it brought memories of past circumstances i never imagined that made me both smile and cry at the same time. Sent me under temporary insanity. That let me afloat and revived the highschool "kilig-ness" I had before. But this incident too, made me understand what i really want. I came to realization that curiosity and keeness to seek for affection will not always leave you with happy endings.

Yes, the warmth of touch will linger. The gentle brush of lips will seal the truth. The willingness to cross borders will always bring soothing excitement. But how long can we play this game? What will it offer?...Danger.

You're too damn dangerous for me to have. And I won't even give it a try. I shouldn't.

Contentment is the answer.

I am very very very happy with what I have NOW.

3 notes:

keekai said...

me thinks...

me knows...

hahahah :)

glad you are happy, cadz.

no regrets :P

Jhan said...

Hahaha! Ssssssshhhhhhhh! *wink*

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....