Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Decisions

The whole month of August, I made MAJOR decisions for myself. Well, almost everyday, I made decisions. Typical example is, either to take the cab going to a place or just take a ride via MRT/LRT. What dress to wear for the day or what food to eat...and goes the petty list of decisions and ofcourse choices I have on my plate. And so, here's some of these decisions I made ...(well, I decided not to list all :P)

- Changed my blog template
- Career move (Whew! this one was tough)
- Sport a new hair style! (It's officially curly :P)
- Who to prioritized first?
- Cost cutting (Need vs Want *sigh*)
- Almost deleted my friendster account and
- Etc. :P

Actually, I have so much to share and put in writing but was too lazy-lazy-bored-lazy-and-lazy to do IT.
So most of the time, I ended just surfing the net (as usual) and play PC games (as often as possible).

Maybe it's time to decide on spending my time to a much-more-sensible-good-worthy stuff like......hhhmmmmmm......cleaning my closet??? hahaha!!!! That I need to accomplished while I'm on my so-called-week-long vacation before I start my new job on a new office ofcourse next month! Yippee!

0 notes: