Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged by Chelsea

four places i go over and over

  • Bangkok!!! (been longing to visit it again! :-(
  • Makati (new office but same place :P)
  • bahay (opkors)
  • Mall/movie house/resto sa Trinoma

Four people who e-mails me regularly

  • My boss (before - gets?)
  • Business partners and clients
  • Friends
  • Online subscriptions and Spams

Four of my favorite places to eat?

  • Coffee Bean
  • Chowking :P
  • Mary Grace and
  • Contis

Four places you’d rather be?

  • Beach
  • Bangkok (where food and shopping is)
  • somewhere green and relaxing
  • Mall

Four TV shows I could watch over and over.

  • Dawson's creek
  • Charmed
  • Sex and the City
  • Any reality show
Four people I think will respond.
  • whoever reads this.....hey, your tag! :P

0 notes: