Saturday, April 11, 2009

Unique

I've seen this before but doesn't have the time to post an entry. Hehehe.
Now that I have the time + will to do it...the entry begins. Yey! [see the emphasis on time + will?..hehe]

Jay + Sarah Wedding = Rockstar Wedding
Very unique, simply beautiful. I love it.

I don't have to elaborate more on who Jay is coz definitely most of Pinoy blog readers would definitely knew or the least have an idea who this guy is. But Sarah Abad is Kaye Abad's sister. Sarah was a former child actress. If I remember her correctly, she's the child on drama role who always cry. :P

Nwei, to continue, The first time I learned about Jay, i must say, I've been a fan. I like his wit, his sense of humor, his somewhat weird way of presenting himself on cam, on tv, on print. He's simply UNIQUE. He speaks his mind. I read that the idea or their wedding theme came from the brilliant mind of Jay. [I read lang ha...take note]

Jay Contreras - Sarah Abad Wedding
Prenup: Clarkfield Cemetery, Pampanga
Ceremony : Paco Cemetery
Wedding Date : February 12, 2009
Photo: [mangoRED + edwin tuyay]Add ImageMake up: Madge Lejano
Hair : (Felicity Son + Joel Estrelles of theMakeUpStudio)
Coordinator: Evens Events

Prenup Pictures:

More prenup pictures here.

Wedding Pictures:



More prenup pictures: mangoRed + edwin tuyay



------------------------

On the side, here's another Sarah...Sarah Meier's Prenupmore pics here.

2 notes:

Liz said...

hi sis! thanks for dropping by my blog. i love looking at mangored's photos. :D

Jhan said...

Hi Liz,

yes! they're good. :D