Monday, April 20, 2009

hair + booze

Who said you can't have a haircut while drinking your booze?
They ain't no rules...especially for Keekai! :P

It was one of those nights where u just want to chilax and let your work-baked body get tired more by lights, the busy street, booze and shopping!!! Last week, we went to Marikina Shoe Expo at Cubao to check out Mogwai and a possible buy of new pair of shoes. But we instead ended up checking out "i love you" store. It's an art store. Cool store! Loads of weird or better say artistic items from dress, blings, trinkets, shirts, pants, bags, shades, etc. Keekai promised that she's not going to leave the store without having one for keepsake. Very tempted that I was too of grabbing a shirt but nah...they were too pricey to consider (Sticky Rice Alert! alert! hehehe). So what did we have instead? A HAIR CUT!!!! Yey!



(before)


(the works)



(after)


I got a new hair cut too. I had my hair layered again but now with bangs! :P Too bad, no one care to took my before and after pic. A and Cadz wer busy trying on the bioman shades, laughing their hearts out on how they look in the mirror while I'm having my time with the hair stylist. But that's A-OK. :)


And the one who went home very happy with an item was A. He got himself a 1994 VINTAGE RAY BAN CHROMAX Driving shades. (As if he can drive!!! Oh Yeah, he drives me Crazy! Will that count?)




It's a combination of thank-you-Jhan-for-a-very-tasty-find and wtf-i-am-robbed-CA-to-the-rescue thingy for him. Well, it's original and good buy! Here's other stuff I found in the store.

(I heart his pink flask :-( 'cors I didn't buy coz its so pricey)


(My view of the ceiling)


(A, bored yet comfy on the couch)

( A table full of odd-shape shades)

(Trying on Lola shades)


(now, the Red Heart-shaped bangaw shades)

Well, it's a night of fun with people I love. *wink*