Sunday, May 10, 2009

Moms

Date: May 10, 2009
Time: 1:41PM

Exact Text Msg:
"Thx ,anak how gre atful 1am 2 have a daughter like u. tou ch nman q s messge mo GOD BLES U"

Aaawwww...that's my initial reaction when I read my Mom's SMS to me. It made me go teary-eyed but then I hold back and focused on the topic that was being discussed because I was in the church that time.

My Mom and I were not vocal nor showy with each other. Actually, we are all like that. None in the family is used to hugs, kisses, lambingan, etc. We don't practice PDAs.
Nonetheless, I am trying to be as vocal and showy as possible. Like this day...I left a card and a small envelope of present for my Mom to read when she arrives from work. If I can't tell it in person, at least I can express it through words.

I love my Mom so much. PERIOD. ^__^
(i told you, i am not that vocal :P)

Oh well, enough. I don't want to wet my keyboard.
To all the Moms in the world....





0 notes: