Friday, May 08, 2009

Because I'm waiting for the 6 o' clock bell....

Best way to kill time while at work (pretending you are still working) is "surf the net"!!!
Hooha!!! ^__^

So, normal routine is to check emails, open blogspot, click your links and read-on. Let the mouse move you from one page to the other. Comment here, comment there. Read more here, read more there. *Ahem*

Can't blame me for staying in the office and doing nothing. :P
My officemates went out as early as 3PM to do their personal errands (anu pa bah!)
And they left me here again in my lonely cubicle. I could have join them, why not. But what? Stroll the mall? To which if I do that, will surely rob my pocket unexpectedly for another "i- want-that-item-on-the-shelf". Or there will be another battle inside my head juggling "want VS. need". Shopping is a GIRL THING!!! And I am one of them who can't resist going out the mall empty handed. Hihi.

Well then, I realized it's friday afternoon and clients would not want to receive a call from a Business Dev. Mgr (Ahem) coz of the fact they are as bored as me, just buying time until 5PM / 5.30PM or 6PM. *PPfff*

So, as I click here and there, I ended to this page: My Live Signature

Isn't it cool to have one of these? Well I created two!!! ^__^

Signature 1:



Signature 2:




Obviously, I love the first one. Expect it to be on my next posts.

0 notes: