Sunday, April 26, 2009

Until next time...


I blogged about her come back dated April 7, 2009.

She just had a three-week vacation here then she'll bring Josh with her to NZ where they will live for good. (Hay, nakaka-sad pa rin isipin na ang layo layo layo layo layo layo nyo na *Sigh*) But since we have our own schedules and engagements to attend sad din coz we have not maximized our time together.

Last April 17, was her day with the berks (A, me, Jeng, Mike, Carol and Bro. Sope). Mervs and Edwin coundn't make it because of an out of town getaway. Lades ofcourse is at SG. Nonetheless, that night was a bonding over food, videoke, laughers, asaran, kwentuhan at syempre piktyuran!!!

Ofcourse, I will not allow Mheh to go back to NZ empty handed. I gave something for her and Dheh. ( I hope you'll love it....and use it please! Hihi.. BTW, buzz me on your comments ha?)

Ok back to my story....^__^

Then for A being Josh' Ninong...I volunteered to look for an item for Josh that will be useful especially when he starts for schooling. Good thing I asked her mom first on what's his favorite cartoon character or anime character. Guess what? It's the Dark Knight! ^_^

So me got him an uber cool thermal lunch bag with matching thumbler and food container. I got him a awesome Car pencil box that moves when you pull the string from the trunk. Cor's Josh loved it. He even tried to cute his Mom out just to let him play with it asap. Hehe.

Well, I will surely miss them. A and I were actually kidding around that 2 years from now, Josh will call A "Ninong KULOT" with an accent. Hehe.

Hay! I love my Berks. Too bad we never been complete in a picture. I hope that time will come...SOON.








3 notes:

AyRhin said...

Hi Jhan, I just read this blog exactly a month's time since we last met.

I got so busy with Josh that I don't have time to check my mails, blogs or even have time to chat. Coz everytime I'm on the laptop, Josh will always interrupt me and play a game on Miniclip.

Anyways, both Jervis and I loved the cute key chain and we are both using it.

And just to let you know, Josh now shares with me the sexy mug that you gave last time with a smile on his face.

Jhan said...

Wow!

1. kelangan in English ang comment? hehehe

2. Good to know you liked the key-chains. :D

3. Talaga? gusto ni Josh yung mug? hahaha...malisyosong bata.

4. They are the simple things that will remind you of US.

Take care always...chat tayo ulit.

AyRhin said...

Ganyan talaga! Trip trip lang he he he

Miss you na! Bihira na me makaonline sobrang busy kay Josh.