Monday, April 27, 2009

Susan Boyle: She can now dream her dream today

"So emotinoal...unbelievable and emotional...Fantastic."

These were the last words from the video clip about Susan Boyle. These words were exactly the same words that explains how I felt even while watching her. It brought me shivers down to the last hair on my legs. She even made me literally cry!!! Not the usual teary eyed but tears literally as in tears rolling down my cheeks while i watch her sing.

Amanda is right. Sad to admit, we are being cynical in what we see. In 1 Samuel 16:7, it was written

"...Pay no attention to how tall and handsome he is. ....because I do not judge as people judge. They look at the outward appearance, but I look at the heart."

God is brilliant and fair in all his creation. Boyle is one great example how big her heart is. A woman full or possitivity. In her I saw Hope. She dreams big. In her I saw confidence. Her age and physical appearance did not hinder her for delivering her strength. In her I saw faith. In her I saw love and passion. She started at 12 and her passion for singing never dies. In her I saw courage. She never trembles facing Simon and the cynical eyes of viewers. In her I saw contentment. She's happy even though she's unmarried and never been kissed!!! She has a pure heart. A big heart!!!

Amazingly talented. Extraordinary! With over 45million views now and still increasing, Susan simply WoWed the world. ^_^

See her here.

Click here to hear Susan Boyle singing 'Cry Me A River' , from a charity cd in 1999.